Wednesday 5 March 2008

Inside Soap (5 March 2008)

What shows can't you miss?
I love any David Attenborough documentaries, being a geek that I am. He's my fantasy dad. I also like Tribe with Bruce Barry, and Ladette to Lady - I get tips about life from that! Oh, and dog shows, of course. I own four dogs, so I never miss things like To Dog Whisperer, It's Me Or The Dog and Crufts. I want to go along one year.

What do you avoid?
I'm not good at things such as A Question Of Sport, but that's because I'm a bit of a blonde. What else? You Are What You Eat makes me feel bad - they show you a big mountain of all the sugar that's in your food, and it takes the fun out of it! But I still enjoy my pizza.

What were your favourite programmes as a kid?
I used to be mad about Fraggle Rock. The really big monsters, the Gorgs scared me! I adored Grotbags with Rod Hull and Emu. Genius! When I got a bit older, I was a Neighbours fan, mainly because I fancied Jason Donovan [Scott Robinson]. Loved him with Kylie! Musically, I was a 'Brosette', as it happens, and had two fish called Mat and Luke Goss!

Who on TV would you love to be for a day?
Can I make it a fictional character...? Okay, I like the idea of being Peggy Mitchell in Eastenders. It would be great to have my own pub, with two big sons around to protect me. I'd sit at the end of the bar and get drunk all day. What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment