Friday 2 June 2006

Now Magazine (2 June 2006)

What's your favourite TV programme?
It's me or the dog. I got three dogs and i want to get tips on how to train them because they are out of control. I've got a boxer called Enid, a Shar Pei called Trish and a Japanese shitzu called Lilly.

What makes you turn over?
Mastermind because i don't know the answers and the black leather chair freaks me out! I always turn off when i hear the music becouse its so sinister.

Sexiest man on TV?
He's not the sexiest but my favourite is David Attenborough. I love him! He's my fantasy because he's like Doctor Dolittle.

What show would bring you back?
Fawlty Towers because it didn't last long enough in the first place. The Morecombe And Wise Show would be good too-although that's more difficult as Eric and Ernie are no longer with us.

What show would you cancel?
Quizmania, which is on late at night. It's rubbish! I called in and you can never get through. I think its a big letdown.

Who's your TV icon?
Kathy Burke, I love her. She's brilliant in everything sh's in and i like the fact that she doesn't care what she looks like, which means she gets to play all these varied characters.

Who has the control of the remote in your house?
My dogs! They chew them up. I've lost 4 phones and if the remote goes missing we know Enids run under the table with it in her gob!

What' your guiltiest TV pleasure?
My Fella would probably say i watch too much reality stuff, but i love it-I can watch it all night. Deal or no Deal is a bit of a guilty pleasure too!

What's your dream TV viewing?
It would be a mixture of It's me or the Dog, Dog borstal, American Idol, some comedy to make me laugh and maybe another animal programme to make me go "awwww!"

What's your dream Job?
A role in a period drama such as Fingersmith would be good-I'd get to wear some lovely corsets and wigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment